Created in 1989, CPR AM leverages on its wide range of investment capabilities (quantitative and thematic equities, asset allocation, fixed income and credit) to offer nimble, performance-driven and scalable investment solutions that are specifically designed to suit the needs and constraints of our investors – institutions, corporations, insurance companies, private banks, fund managers and wealth managers – located in France or abroad.
USEFUL INNOVATION THAT REFLECTS YOUR OBJECTIVES
Billion euros in AUM
Employees - of which one third are investment professionals
Source : CPR AM, as of December, 31st 2020
RESPONSIBLE INVESTING AN PRIORITY FOR CPR AM
- CPR AM believes that investing in financial markets can be a way of fostering better practices among public and private sector players.
- Selecting investments according to criteria that go beyond the simple financial aspects by introducing an Environmental (E), Social & Societal (S) and Governance (G) dimension helps to promote responsible and sustainablegrowth.
- Socially Responsible Investment (SRI), the embodiment of sustainable development for the asset management industry, also offers a wider perspective on economic players which helps to assess their global risks and opportunities and therefore their long-term performance potential. To conduct this selection within the investment funds, CPR AM leverages on the extensive resources provided by Amundi Expertise ISR - the centre for extra-financial research and analysis shared by all the subsidiaries of our shareholder, the Amundi Group.
- Recognising the importance of taking an active part in think-tanks on Responsible Investment, CPR AM sits at the Commission in charge of SRI at the French Investment Association (Association Française de Gestion Financière - AFG). Alongside its shareholder, CPR AM has been committed to the Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI) promoted by the United Nations Global Compact since 2006.
Proven investment capabilities
CPR AM’s teams have an average of 15 years’ investment experience. They implement disciplined and efficient investment processes that take into account risk considerations on a permanent and integrated basis: risk budgets, specific assets, tail-risk … Our objective is to offer investment solutions designed to generate sustainable returns.
Our growth drivers: innovation and technical expertise
Innovation lies at the heart of CPR AM’s approach: our investment and market intelligence teams keep a permanent and close watch on the quality of our processes; they take into consideration new market conditions and fine tune our systems to suit the changing regulatory landscape (Solvency II, Basel III etc.).
The highest standards of client service
CPR AM’s commitment to client service is based on developing close relations based on dialogue and accessibility. To achieve this, we have set up an exhaustive service offer designed to provide our investors with reliable and transparent information on our funds and market insights.
Our unique positioning offers client proximity and financial strength
As a fully-owned subsidiary of Amundi, CPRAM draws strength from its unique profile, combining the responsiveness and accessibility of a medium-sized player with the financial strength and operational capabilities of a much larger group. Backed by one of Europe’s leading asset management firms, CPR AM intends to pursue its development in keeping with the industry’s finest standards.
a growth story
A LEADING SHAREHOLDER
As a fully-owned subsidiary of Amundi, CPR AM combines the flexibility of a mid-sized company with the strength of one of Europe’s leading asset management groups.
CPR AM is able to leverage on the resources and support provided by Amundi’s technical teams, particularly in the areas of financial and operational risk control and management, and middle & back office capabilities.
CPR AM’s goal is to strengthen its presence both in our domestic market and abroad, particularly in Europe, Asia and in the Middle-East. In order to facilitate the international distribution of our leading investment capabilities, we launched our Luxembourg Fund CPR Invest in August 2014.
PYRAMIDES DE LA GESTION DE PATRIMOINE 2015
- Le Comptoir par CPR received the Editors’ Award within the Portfolio Management category.
THE EUROPEAN FUNDS TROPHY 2016
At the European Funds Trophy, CPR AM was named Best French Asset Management Company in the 41 to 70 rated funds category for the 2nd consecutive year. The Ceremony was held on March 8th in the Automobile Club of France in Paris.
ALPHA LEAGUE TABLE 2015
- CPR AM came in 8th in this year’s Alpha League Table, up 11 places from 2014 and thereby ranking among the world’s best asset management companies. This ranking is conducted by Europerformance based on the firm’s ability to deliver Alpha in the equity space.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances of the funds and of the funds manager.